- Feather-touch disassembly
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- 15.5-mile driving range
- 5.3 mph top speed
- 42” turning radius
- Large, comfortable swivel seat
Pride Victory 10 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
The Pride Victory 10 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter is an advanced mobility scooter that was designed for high quality performance and easy operation. This mobility scooter comes with an impressive list of standard features, including one-hand feather-touch disassembly, an LED battery meter for increased accuracy, exclusive low-profile tires, wraparound delta tiller, and a high-intensity LED headlight.
The robust Pride Victory 3-Wheel Scooter has impressive performance specs across the board. With a top speed of 5.3 mph and a range of 15.5 miles per charge, this mobility device has the power to get you wherever you need to go, while the enhanced weight capacity of 400 pounds and large swivel seat ensure you remain comfortable throughout the day. Need to transport the Pride Mobility Victory 10 3-Wheel Scooter in the back of your vehicle? Although it’s not a “travel” scooter by name, the Victory 10 is still able to quickly breakdown into two pieces for easier transportation.
With all these features and more, it’s no wonder why this durable and dependable scooter from Pride Mobility has been one of Scootaround’s most popular products for years.
*PRIDE FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Pride Victory 3-Wheel Features
- Performance: This Pride Mobility scooter has a fantastic 15.5-mile single charge range and a maximum speed of 5.3 mph, along with a 2″ ground clearance at the motor.
- Maneuverability: 3-wheel design enables the scooter to turn more easily in small spaces than a 4-wheel model. 42″ turning radius is significantly smaller than the 4-wheel Victory 10.
- Comfort: The Pride Victory 10 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter comes with a large swivel seat that allows the user to easily sit down and stand up from the device. Seat is constructed from molded plastic and black vinyl for added comfort and style.
- Safety: 10-inch low-profile tires provide superb traction on most terrain. Anti-tip bar at the back of the scooter.
- Lighting: Pride Victory 3-Wheel Scooter comes with an LED headlight for improved visibility when driving in low-lighting. Backlit battery gauge lets you easily see how much battery you have left, even at night.
- Accessories: Many optional accessories available for purchase, including a weather cover, rear-view mirror, lap belt, and additional storage.
- Batteries: Powered by either two U1 or 40 AH battery packs. The U1 batteries weigh 24.5 lbs. each, while the 40 AH batteries weigh 32.5 lbs. Charger port in tiller.
- Storage: Standard front storage basket can hold bags and other personal items. Additional storage accessories can be purchased separately.
The Bottom Line
With its great performance specs, durable construction, and surprising portability, it makes sense that the Pride Victory 10 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter is one of the most popular scooters on the market today. Its well-rounded design and impressive list of standard features make it a terrific choice for a wide range of users. Whether you’re looking to invest in your first mobility scooter or are a seasoned veteran, the Victory 10 will have something for you.
- Limited Lifetime: Frame
- 2 Years Limited: Drivetrain & Electronics
- 1 Year: Labor
- 6 Months: Batteries
California Residents: P65 WARNING
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Type:||*FDA Class ll Medical Device|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Top Speed:||up to 5.3 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 16 miles|
|Product Weight:||181 lbs (U-1), 197 lbs (40AH)|
|Battery Charger:||3.5-amp, off-board (U-1) 5-amp, off-board (40 AH)|
|Battery Requirements:||(2)U1 or (2)40AH|
|Battery Weight:||24.5 lbs. each/32.5 lbs each|
|Front Tires:||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||2.2″ at motor, 1.26″ at anti-tip, 3.4″ at side deck|
|Overall Width Of Base:||22.25″|
|Rear Tires:||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Seat Type:||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18″x17″)|
|Seat-To-Deck Height Range:||17.5″-19″|
|Seat-To-Ground Height Range:||20.5″-22″|
|Warranty:||Lifetime limited on frame; 2 year limited drivetrain and electronics; 1 year labor; 6 month batteries|
|Weight Of Heaviest Piece:||54.5 lbs (Front Section)|