|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Batteries:||Type: LiFePO4 Voltage: 24V Capacity: 9 Ah Mass: 2.9 Kg|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xL”):||Folded: 61.5 x 38.5 x 49.5cm | 24.2 x 15.1 x 19.4″|
|Drive Range:||up to 20km / 12.4 miles|
|Front Tires:||Pneumatic 12½” x 2¼”|
|Ground Clearance:||21cm / 8.2″|
|Heaviest Piece:||23.6kg / 52 lbs. (w/o battery)|
|Product Weight:||23.6kg / 52 lbs. (w/o battery)|
|Seat – Width:||47cm / 18.5″|
|Seat Depth:||40cm / 15.7″|
|Top Speed:||Up to 6km/h | 3.7 mph|
|Turning Radius:||86cm / 33.9″|
|Warranty:||2-year Product Manufacturer Warranty; 6 mos Battery|
|Weight Capacity:||100kg/220 lbs.|
The Di Blasi R30 Folding Mobility Scooter has a unique and vintage design that looks different than any other foldable scooter currently on the market. As its name suggests, the Di Blasi R30 can be easily folded and unfolded with just the press of a button – no manual folding required. This saves both time and effort, eliminating unnecessary strain on the user and their loved ones.
Once folded, the Di Blasi R30 can be wheeled around like a rolling suitcase thanks to its small transportation wheels. This 3-wheel scooter weighs just over 52 lbs. with the battery removed, allowing it to be lifted into the back of a truck, car, or taxi for transportation.
Di Blasi R30 Folding Scooter Key Features
- Easily Foldable: Folds and unfolds in seconds with the push of a button.
- Large Wheels: Wheels are 12.5″ in diameter, which is larger than typical travel scooters. This allows you to navigate difficult outdoor terrain and curbs more easily.
- Unique Style: The R30’s vintage design will help you stand out from the crowd.
- Lightweight Frame: The Di Blasi weighs just over 58 lbs. with the battery attached and 52 lbs. with the battery removed.
- Compact: The R30 folds down to a size of just 25.6″ x 14.6″ x 18.9″, allowing you to store it in a closet or cupboard when not in use.
- Weight Capacity: Despite its compact size, the Di Blasi R30 can support up to 100kg or 220 lbs.
- Color Options: Available in black, red, or blue.
- IATA Certified for airline use.