Thanks for shopping at Accessible Wheels! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the original product price less any restocking or return shipping fees.
Please take a minute to review a few facts below:
- Accessible wheels is not responsible for the shipping process
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable
- You must have your original receipt or packing slip included with the delivery
- Product must be in new condition (no scratches, dents, cracks, dirty or marked tires or any indication of usage)
- Product must be returned in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING with all included paperwork, parts and accessories. Please keep your original packaging for at least 30 days
To begin the return process, you must complete a Return Request Form, after which you will receive a return authorization number and all the details you need to make your return. You have three ways to request your Return Form:
- Fill out the Return Request Form below
- Call our Accessible Wheels Sales Team at
- E-mail us at
*Products must be returned within 14 days of receiving your return authorization number
Some items are considered non-returnable/non-refundable:
- Items ordered through financing
- Products valued less than $25.00
- Used Items
- Special/Custom Orders
- Batteries and Chargers
- Replacement Parts
Some products are non-returnable due to hygienic reasons or if they have been custom-made by the manufacturer. These items include:
- Ultra lightweight wheelchairs
- Sports wheelchairs
- Lift chairs
- Bath or safety equipment
- Personal or hygiene products
- 10% of the total order for all Scooters (20% for all E-Wheels Scooters)
- 15% of the total order for all Powerchairs
- 15% of the total order for everything else (including accessories)
Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. We are happy to help you with instructions on how to return your item or suggest alternative solutions. Insuring larger items at their retail value to protect against shipping damage is highly recommended.
If an item is shipped to the wrong return address, Accessible Wheels reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location. If a scheduled pick up with a carrier is missed, Accessible Wheels may charge a fee per missed scheduled pick up.
If you decide to cancel your order after the order has been placed, your order will be subject to the standard return policies as listed above. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a restocking fee will still apply.
Once your item has been received and inspected by the original sender, Accessible Wheels will issue the refunded amount in the same form of payment used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your credit to be issued.
*Accessible Wheels reserves the right to alter our policies at any time without notice.
We are committed to providing the best possible mobility device for your needs. If we didn’t get it right this time, please submit the form below to request a Return Authorization Number. Once we have verified your request, you will receive a confirmation email within two business days with your Authorization Number and the details you need to complete your return.
Return Request Information