- Feather-touch disassembly
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- 12-mile driving range
- 4.7 mph top speed
- 50.5” turning radius
- Heaviest piece weighs 35 lb. when disassembled
About the Pride Go Go Sport 4 Wheel
The compact Pride Go-Go Sport Scooter has a 325 lb. weight capacity and disassembles into five lightweight pieces for easy transport and storage.
Portable, durable, and versatile, the Go-Go Sport 4 Wheel delivers a high-level of performance and convenience for users who are always on-the-go. This mobility scooter has a max speed of 4.7 mph and comes standard with popular features such as a charger port in the tiller, standard front LED lighting, and interchangeable color panels.
*PRIDE MOBILITY FDA Class ll Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Pride Go Go Sport Key Features
- Portability: The Go Go Sport 4-Wheel comes standard with feather-touch disassembly, which allows the frame to be separated using only one hand. The scooter then easily disassembles into five lightweight pieces for transport or storage.
- Maneuverability: Narrow 21.25” width lets you drive through most interior and exterior doorways.
- Stability: 4-wheel design provides improved stability when compared to the 3-Wheel Go Go model.
- Lightweight: The whole unit weighs only 129.5 lb. When disassembled, the heaviest piece (front section) weighs just 35 lb., allowing the scooter to be lifted into the trunk of a car, taxi, or rideshare.
- Performance: Range of 12 miles per charge and maximum speed of 4.7 mph. Maximum weight capacity of 325 lb. is higher than many other transportable mobility scooters. 1.5″ ground clearance.
- Comfort: The Pride Go-Go Sport 4-Wheel comes with a foldable seat and adjustable armrests for more comfort. Delta tiller can also be adjusted to the user’s preferred angle.
- Controls: Ergonomic tiller is easy to use and can be operated using only one hand. Pride Mobility’s throttle controls are responsive and intuitive.
- Safety: LED lighting package provides improved visibility when driving at night. Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability.
- Batteries: Powered by two 18 AH battery packs. These weigh 14 lb. each. Convenient dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board. Charger port in tiller.
- Customization: Comes with two sets of changeable colored shrouds (red and blue).
- Storage: Large front storage basket can hold a purse, groceries, or other personal items. Additional storage bags and baskets can be purchased separately.
The Bottom Line
The compact Go Go Sport 4 Wheel Scooter offers a superb combination of portability, stability, and performance. The scooter can be quickly disassembled when you’re on the go, making it a great option for users who have active lifestyles and frequently need to transport their mobility device.
Easy-to-use controls and loads of safety features make the Pride Go Go Sport 4-Wheel an ideal scooter for new and experienced users alike.
- Limited Lifetime: Frame
- 2 Years Limited: Drivetrain & Electronics
- 1 Year: Labor
- 6 Months: Batteries
California Residents: P65 WARNING
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Type:||*FDA Class ll Medical Device|
|Weight Capacity:||325 lbs|
|Top Speed:||up to 4.7 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 14.5 miles|
|Product Weight:||128.5 lbs|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Battery Weight:||14 lbs. each (18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)|
|Front Tires:||3″ x 9″ Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||0.75″ at anti-tip, 3″ at controller|
|Rear Tires:||3″ x 9″ Solid|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable (17″x17″)|
|Seat-To-Deck Height Range:||17″-18″|
|Seat-To-Ground Height Range:||20.5″-22″|
|Warranty:||Lifetime limited on frame; 2 year limited drivetrain and electronics; 1 year labor; 6 month batteries|
|Weight Of Heaviest Piece:||35 lbs (front section)|