|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Weight Capacity:||16″ – 250 lbs | 18″ – 300 lbs|
|Battery Type:||25.3 V 10.6 AH Lithium Ion|
|Drive Range:||11.2 miles|
|Drive System:||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Heaviest Piece:||42 lbs|
|Max Climbing Angle:||10 degrees|
|Seat Width:||16″ | 18′ | 20″|
|Top Speed:||5 mph|
|Total Weight:||115 lbs|
|Type:||*FDA Class ll Medical Device|
|Warranty:||5 yrs base & seat frame; 2 yrs seat & back cushion; 1 yr mechanical, electrical components, batteries & tires|
- 29.9” turning radius
- Disassembles in 4 easy steps
- Heaviest piece weighs 42 lb. when disassembled
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 11.2-mile driving range
- 5 mph top speed
About the WHILL Model C2
The WHILL Model C2 is an innovative and portable power chair from the award-winning manufacturers of the Model Ci and Model F. This enhanced mobility device comes standard with a slew of features and improves on earlier models in a number of key areas.
The Model C2 is the perfect power chair for people who want to continue to lead active lives and not be held back by their mobility limitations. The chair has a 29.9” turning radius that enables users to effortlessly navigate indoor and outdoor spaces, disassembles in four simple steps for easy transportation in the trunk of a car, and comes with new safety features and improved visibility.
The WHILL Model C2 has also been redesigned to make it easier to get in and out of the seat – an important feature when you need to hop on and off your chair at busy airports, train stations, and bus terminals.
FDA Compliance: The WHILL Model C2 has received 510(k) clearance for marketing as a Class II medical device.
Model C2 Key Features
- Portability: Ultra-portable and compact. Disassembles in 4 steps for easy transportation in the trunk of a car or taxi.
- Customization: Seating available in 16″ x 16″, 18″ x 18″, or 18″ x 18″ with adjustable arms up to 20″. Fully adjustable seat angle, seat height, controller side, controller height, and armrest angle. Choose from 6 different arm colors to suit your style.
- Maneuverability: 29.9″ turning radius allows for tighter turns in narrow spaces.
- High Performance: 11.2-mile per charge range, 300-pound weight capacity, 5 mph top speed. Climb over obstacles up to 2” high with a powerful motor and front omni-wheels. 4-wheel suspension provides a smoother and more supportive ride. Drive up or down inclines of up to 10°.
- Remote Control: Use the WHILL app to remotely drive the Model C2.
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery is airline friendly.
- Storage: Convenient storage basket located under seat.
The Bottom Line
The Model C2 power chair outperforms its predecessor – the Model Ci – in almost every area, from improved 4-wheel suspension that offers more support when driving longer distances, to an increased 11.2-mile range per charge and a higher weight capacity of 300 pounds. Classic features like WHILL’s remote driving capabilities, proprietary front omni-wheels, and advanced battery technology have all returned as well.
If you’re looking for a versatile, portable, and maneuverable power wheelchair that supports your active lifestyle, look no further than the award-winning Model C2 from WHILL. Call us at 1-844-664-7467 or book a test drive to learn more about this innovative product!
The WHILL Model C2 won the 2021 Good Design Award of the Year. This award is granted to the entry that best exemplifies an inventive design solution that has the potential to create positive change in the world.
- 5 Years: Base & Seat Frame
- 2 Years: Seat & Back Cushion
- 1 Year: Mechanical, Electrical Components, Batteries & Tires
California Residents: P65 WARNING