- Disassembles into 4 pieces
- Heaviest piece weighs only 29 pounds
- 265-pound weight capacity
- 12.4-mile driving range
- 3.7 mph top speed
About the Vive Mobility Scooter
The Vive 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter easily disassembles into four smaller pieces, allowing it to fit comfortably in the trunk of most vehicles. This economical travel scooter is perfect for users who lead busy lives and love exploring the world around them.
The Vive Health 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter comes standard with a number of popular features, including a sturdy front tiller basket, a high-intensity LED headlight, and a horn for added safety. This lightweight scooter is also available in a 3-wheel model.
Vive Mobility Scooter Key Features
- Portability: The Vive 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is designed to be highly portable. It disassembles into 4 smaller pieces and can be easily transported in most vehicles. When disassembled, the heaviest piece (rear base) weighs only 29 pounds, allowing a loved one or caregiver to lift it into the trunk.
- Customization: Can be order in either red, blue, silver, or black.
- Performance: Range of 12.4 miles per charge. 3.7 mph maximum speed. Comes equipped with an intuitive control panel with speed adjustment knob. Max weight capacity of 265 pounds.
- Stability: Easily traverses smooth indoor and outdoor surfaces. This scooter can drive up and down inclines of up to six degrees. 4-wheel design provides more stability than the 3-wheel model.
- Comfort: The Vive Health 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter’s swivel seat and contoured backrest are height-adjustable. The seat is wrapped in black vinyl fabric, which is comfortable, durable, and easy-to-clean.
- Storage: Comes with a removable front tiller basket.
- Safety: High-intensity LED headlight for added visibility and safety. Safely navigate indoors with non-marking, flat-free tires. Comes standard with a horn.
- Battery: Powered by two, 21V/12AH batteries, allowing you to travel longer distances on a single charge. Removeable battery pack allows for convenient off-board charging.
The Bottom Line
In short, the Vive 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter provides excellent performance and portability at an affordable price. The 12.4-mile driving range is better than many other scooters in its class and enables you to see and do more in a day without needing to charge the battery.
The Vive Mobility Scooter is a fantastic choice for people who are looking for a mobility device that can support their active lifestyle without breaking the bank.
- 5 Years: Frame
- 6 Months: Electronics, Batteries, Horn, & Controller
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Battery Charger:||2-amp, off-board charger|
|Battery Type:||(2) 12Ah Batteries|
|Drive Range:||12.4 miles per charge|
|Heaviest Piece:||29 lbs|
|Motor:||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle|
|Overall Width Of Base:||19.68″|
|Product Weight:||88.2 lbs|
|Seat Dimensions:||17″ x 14.5″|
|Tire Type:||Solid Tires|
|Top Speed:||3.7 mph|
|USB Charging Port:||No|
|Warranty:||5-year limited warranty on frame; 6 mos on electronics; 6 mos batteries|
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs|