- Compact and lightweight (weighs 53 lbs.)
- Folds in a few simple steps
- Ideal for travel
- Plenty of storage space
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- 24.25” turning radius
About the Pride Jazzy Passport Wheelchair
The Jazzy Passport is a lightweight and highly portable power chair from Pride Mobility that folds in just a few easy steps. The chair weighs only 53 pounds with the battery removed and folds up compactly to be stored on a plane, train, or car.
The Pride Jazzy Passport is your perfect companion for travel. Its lithium-ion battery is airline approved, while its comfortable seat and ample storage space will ensure you’re comfortable in the airport or train station throughout the day. The Jazzy Passport Wheelchair also has a tight 24.25” turning radius, allowing you to weave through crowded spaces.
Despite its compact design, this power chair can support a weight capacity of up to 250 pounds and reach a top speed of 3.6 miles per hour. It also travels up to 8.6 miles per charge, ensuring you can drive it all day without worrying about the battery losing charge.
*PRIDE MOBILITY FDA Class ll Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Pride Jazzy Passport Features
- Portability: Easy to fold for transportation or storage. Dimensions when folded are 31″ x 23.5″ x 16″.
- Lightweight Design: Weighs only 53 pounds with the battery removed (60 pounds with battery attached). Can be lifted into the trunk of car or the cargo hold of a plane.
- Performance: Has a range of up to 8.6 miles per single charge and a 3.6 mph top speed. Joystick controller is easy to operate. 3-inch ground clearance.
- Maneuverability: Excellent turning radius of 24.25” makes the Pride Mobility Jazzy Passport one of the most maneuverable electric wheelchairs on the market. Easily maneuver through narrow hallways or busy public spaces like airports and train stations.
- Comfort: Comes with a comfortable foam seat. Can support up to 250 pounds.
- Battery: 10.4 AH lithium-ion battery is safe and approved for airline travel.
- Storage: Ample storage space, including a back seat pocket, under-seat mesh bag, and mesh cup holder.
- Safety: Comes standard with a 40” lap belt and large foot platform for better stability.
The Bottom Line
The Pride Jazzy Passport Wheelchair is a compact and reliable mobility device that will meet the needs of almost anyone who loves to travel. Its foldable design makes it easy to take on an airplane, train, bus, or taxi, while its fantastic maneuverability allows users to traverse crowded spaces effortlessly. On top of this, the Jazzy Passport Electric Wheelchair is exceptionally lightweight and has impressive performance specs for its size.
If you’re looking for an excellent travel power wheelchair that can support your active lifestyle, look no further than the Jazzy Passport from Pride Mobility.
- 5 Years: Frame
- 13 Months: Electronics, Drive Motors, Batteries
California Residents: P65 WARNING
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs|
|Top Speed:||up to 3.6 mph|
|Product Weight:||60 lbs *with battery|
|Battery Charger:||2-amp, off-board|
|Battery Weight:||7 lbs|
|Drivetrain:||2x 180W brushed motors|
|Dual Braking System:||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Ground Clearance:||3″ at motor|
|Joystick Options:||Left or Right-Side Mount|
|Product Weight (without Batteries):||53 lbs|
|Seat-To-Foot Platform Height:||14.5″|
|Standard Seating:||Material Gray, FoamDimensions 17.5″ x 16.5″|
|Type:||*FDA Class ll Medical Device|
|Warranty:||5-year limited on frame; 13-month limited on electronics; 13-month on drive motors; 13-month limited on batteries|