Take your mobility experience to the next level with the Jazzy Air 2!
With its ability to elevate 12 inches in only 11 seconds, the Pride Jazzy Air 2 is unlike any other electric wheelchair on the market today. While elevated, the Jazzy Air 2 has a top speed of up to 4 mph, allowing riders to engage with their friends and family members at eye level when out and about. Raising the chair is easy and can be done with the touch of a switch.
The Pride Jazzy Air 2 also features Mid-Wheel 6 Drive Technology and Active-Trac Suspension, providing superior performance and stability both indoors and outdoors.
This upgraded model improves on the previous Jazzy Air in a number of ways. A major change is that the Jazzy Air 2 can elevate or lower while it’s moving, something the previous model did not offer. This allows the user to remain present and engaged with friends and family while they are moving around.
While the Pride Jazzy Air 2 is a great choice for driving around town, it’s also a fantastic option for indoor mobility with its 20.75″ turning radius and excellent maneuverability. Tight turns in narrow spaces are no problem – and when you’re ready to head outdoors, the Jazzy Air 2’s 16.8-mile range will get you wherever you need to go!
*PRIDE FDA Class ll Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- High-back or solid seat pan
- Reclining sport seat has 2” of depth adjustment and comes in 3 sizes:
- Angle, width, height, and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2” of adjustment
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height allows user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds using the Air Switch or VR2 joystick
- Top speed of 4 mph in elevated position
- Bright LED marker lights offer visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac suspension with Mid-Wheel 6 Technology provide maximum stability in elevated and non-elevated positions
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables safe and accessible
California Residents: P65 WARNING
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Type:||*FDA Class ll Medical Device|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Top Speed:||up to 4 mph|
|Drive Range:||16.8 miles (U1), 19.2 miles (40AH)|
|Product Weight:||230 lbs (U1), 245 lbs (40AH)|
|Batteries:||(2) 12-volt, U-1(2) Optional 40 Ah|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 5A|
|Battery Weight:||24.5 lbs. each/32.5 lbs each|
|Brakes:||“Intelligent Braking” electronic regenerative, disc park brake|
|Caster Wheels:||6″ flat free|
|Drive Controller:||40A PG VR 2|
|Drive Wheels:||10″ flat free|
|Drivetrain:||Two-motor, Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Ground Clearance:||1″ at motor bracket|
|Heaviest Piece:||205.5 lbs|
|High-Back Seat-To-Floor Range:||21.25″-33″|
|Legrest Options:||Footplate | Swing-away | Elevating|
|Warranty:||5-year limited warranty on frame;13-month limited warranty on electronics;13-month limited warranty on drive motors|