- Disassembles into 5 pieces for transport and storage
- Heaviest piece weighs 34.5 lbs when disassembled
- Ideal for travel
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Maximum speed of 4.1 mph
- 9-mile drive range per charge
About the Pride Go-Go Ultra X Scooter
The 4-Wheel Go-Go Ultra X Scooter from Pride Mobility is one of the leading portable mobility scooters in its class. This compact scooter is specifically designed for travel and is jam-packed with popular features such as a foldable seat, front storage basket, and non-scuffing tires. The Go-Go Ultra X Scooter also features feather-touch disassembly, allowing users to easily disassemble the device into five pieces in just minutes using one hand. With the heaviest piece weighing only 34.5 lbs once disassembled, the scooter can be easily lifted in the trunk or backseat of any vehicle for transportation.
The redesigned Pride Go-Go Ultra X Mobility Scooter also has an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs, making it perfect for users who need a little extra stability and support while riding – and with a top speed of 4.1 mph and a drive range of 6 to 9 miles, you’ll be able to get where you need to go in no time!
The 4-Wheel Pride Go-Go Ultra X Scooter provides additional stability when compared to its 3-Wheel counterpart, but it also has a larger turning radius.
*PRIDE MOBILITY FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Go-Go Ultra X Scooter Features
- Portability: Scooter breaks down into 5 lightweight pieces for improved portability. Easy to transport in a car, taxi, bus, train, or plane.
- Lightweight Design: The Go-Go Ultra X Scooter has a total weight of 80 lbs when the batteries are removed. However, the heaviest piece of the scooter (the front section) weighs only 34.5 lbs when disassembled.
- Performance: This portable travel scooter from Pride Mobility has a top speed of 4.1 mph and a range of up to 9 miles per charge. The driving range of the scooter will vary depending on the weight of the user, with lighter riders being able to travel farther on a single charge.
- Maneuverability: 52” turning radius. 19.25” width allows the scooter to fit through most standard doorways. 3.23” ground clearance.
- Battery: Battery pack holds two 12 AH batteries weighing 9 pounds each. Dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board.
- Storage: Scooter comes standard with a large front storage basket. Additional storage bags and baskets can be purchased as add-on accessories.
- Comfort: 300 lb. maximum weight capacity and 17-inch-wide folding seat with mesh back. Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob.
- Safety: Solid, non-scuffing tires provide exceptional traction and prevent punctures. 4-Wheel design provides improved stability when compared to the 3-Wheel Go-Go Ultra X.
The Bottom Line
The 4-Wheel Go-Go Ultra X Scooter from Pride Mobility is a portable, reliable, and affordable mobility scooter. Simply put, it does a lot of the important things really well – from its quick and easy disassembly process, to its stable design that provides added safety. While it’s not the most powerful mobility scooter on the market, it still boasts a 4.1 mph top speed and 9-mile driving range, which is more than sufficient for most users. Combine all these features with a great price tag, and you have a scooter that will be the perfect fit for many people!
The Pride Go-Go Ultra X Mobility Scooter is an ideal choice for someone who is looking for a lightweight and reliable travel scooter that won’t break the bank.
- Lifetime: Frame
- 2 Years: Drive Train and Electronics
- 6 Months: Batteries
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Drive Range:||6.6 miles|
|Front Tires:||2″ x 8″ Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||3.23″ at Deck|
|Heaviest Piece:||34.5 lbs|
|Product Weight:||80 lbs w/o batteries|
|Rear Tires:||2.5″ x 8″ Solid|
|Seat-To-Deck Height Range:||16.5″ – 18″|
|Seat-To-Ground Height Range:||21.5″ – 23″|
|Top Speed:||Up to 4.1 mph|
|Type:||*FDA Class ll Medical Device|
|Warranty:||Lifetime limited on frame; 2 year limited drivetrain and electronics; 6 month limited batteries|