|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Type:||*FDA Class ll Medical Device|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Top Speed:||up to 4 mph|
|Drive Range:||8.2 miles (12AH), 12 miles (18AH)|
|Product Weight:||98 lbs (12AH), 109.5 lbs (18AH)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 2A|
|Battery Requirements:||(2)12AH or (2)18AH|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs. each (Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries); 14 lbs. each (18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)|
|Front Tires:||2″ x 7″ Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||2.25″ at midframe|
|Rear Tires:||2.5″ x 8″ Solid|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable (17″x17″)|
|Seat-To-Deck Height Range:||15.75″-17.25″|
|Seat-To-Ground Height Range:||18.25″-20.25″|
|Warranty:||Lifetime limited on frame; 2 year limited drivetrain and electronics; 1 year labor; 6 month batteries|
|Weight Of Heaviest Piece:||34 lbs. (Front Section)|
- Feather-touch disassembly
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 9.75-mile driving range
- 4 mph top speed
- 44” turning radius
- Heaviest piece weighs 34 lb. when disassembled
- Whole unit weighs only 79.5 lb. (with batteries removed)
About the Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel Scooter has a compact design that allows you to travel through narrow indoor spaces – such as hallways and doorways – with ease. But this portable scooter isn’t just intended for indoor use. The Go-Go Elite Traveller also provides fantastic outdoor performance thanks to its 300 lb. weight capacity, flat-free tires, frame-mounted seat, and stable 4-wheeled design.
As its name implies, the Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller is an excellent option for people who lead busy, travel-filled lives. Assembly and disassembly couldn’t be simpler, as the scooter easily breaks down into five lightweight pieces for transportation or storage.
A narrow 19.5″ width, built-in charger port, and 4 mph maximum speed are the icing on the cake for this safe and portable mobility scooter.
*PRIDE MOBILITY FDA Class ll Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Go Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel Key Features
- Portability: Like other models in the Go-Go line, the Elite Traveller 4 Wheel comes with an auto-latching lockup mechanism, allowing you to separate the frame using only one hand. The scooter then disassembles into five lightweight pieces for easy transportation.
- Stability: 4-wheeled design provides improved stability when compared to the 3-Wheel Go Go Elite Traveller.
- Maneuverability: The scooter’s narrow width of 19.5” allows you to go through nearly all interior and exterior doorways.
- Lightweight: The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel weighs only 79.5 lb. once the batteries have been removed. When disassembled, the heaviest piece weighs 34 lb., allowing you or a loved one to easily lift the scooter into the trunk or backseat of your vehicle.
- Performance: Range of 6 miles (12AH) or 9.75 miles (18AH) depending on which battery pack you choose. Top speed of 4 mph. Maximum user weight capacity of 300 lb. 1.38″ ground clearance.
- Comfort: Comes with a foldable 17” x 17” seat and padded armrests for improved comfort. Delta tiller can be set to the user’s preferred angle using the adjustment knob.
- Controls: Equipped with an easy-to-use delta tiller with wraparound handles. Can be operated with one hand when necessary. Pride Mobility’s throttle controls are responsive and intuitive.
- Safety Features: Front frame-mounted seat post offers improved stability. Anti-tip bar at back of scooter. Modular design makes the Go Go Elite Traveller easier to repair and service.
- Batteries: The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel can be powered by either 12 AH batteries or 18 AH batteries. The 18 AH batteries allow the scooter to travel farther on a single charge, but they are also slightly heavier (9 lb. vs 14 lb. each). Dual voltage charger can charge batteries on-board or off-board. Charging port is conveniently located in tiller.
- Customization: Comes standard with two sets of colored shrouds / colored panels (red and blue). Choose the option that suits you best!
- Storage: Large front tiller-mounted basket can hold a backpack, purse, groceries, or other personal items. Additional storage baskets and bags are available for purchase separately.
The Bottom Line
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel Scooter is an ideal option for people who are looking for a versatile and reasonably priced mobility device. It excels in terms of portability and safety, making it a great choice for users with busy, active lives.
Additionally, the Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel can be ordered with upgraded 18 AH batteries, which increases the driving range from 6 miles to 9.75 miles. This allows you to travel farther and spend more time exploring or running errands without worrying about your battery losing its charge.
- Limited Lifetime: Frame
- 2 Years Limited: Drivetrain & Electronics
- 1 Year: Labor
- 6 Months: Batteries
California Residents: P65 WARNING