- Folds in 3 seconds
- Chair weighs 38 lbs. (41 lbs. with battery)
- Large storage compartment
- 220 lb. weight capacity
- Maximum speed of 3.75 mph
- 10-mile drive range per charge
About the Miracle Mobility 4N1
The Miracle Mobility 4N1 Multifunctional Electric Wheelchair is designed to be a lightweight, multifunctional electric device that allows you to use it as either a Rollator, Manual Wheelchair, Electric Scooter/Wheelchair, or a Power Assist Walker. It also features Attendant controls (located at the rear of the device), which will allow a caregiver to push assist with ease.
The 4N1 Electric Walker Wheelchair can be quickly folded and unfolded thanks to a quick-release lever. When folded, the 4N1 Walker Wheelchair will lock into position. Underneath the seat is a sizable canvas storage bag. The seat belt of the 4N1 Ultra Lite Multifunctional Electric Walker can be used whether the chair being operated manually or electronically. The backrest height adjustment knob on the 4N1 enables you to set the height of the backrest where it is most comfortable.
The hand grips on the 4N1 can also be adjusted to five pre-set height adjustments to allow for ergonomic positioning, making it possible to push or use as a walker. The hand grips and armrests have thicker padding and added foam to offer support and a more comfort for your hands and arms. The 4N1’s hand brakes can be employed while it’s being pushed as a manual wheelchair or used as a walker. To prevent rolling while getting in or out of the wheelchair, the 4N1 hand brakes can be locked in place. The armrests also raise, making it easy to transition onto the 4N1 Electric Walker Wheelchair using the side entry.
The Miracle Mobility 4N1 allows the user to travel up to 10 miles on a single charge with a 24V 10ah battery. The lithium-ion battery meets all FAA requirements for use in passenger aircraft. The battery must be taken out of the wheelchair and transported in your carry-on luggage when you travel. When the battery is inserted, the 4N1 Ultra Light Multifunctional Electric Walker Wheelchair weighs only 41 lbs. (38 lbs. with the battery removed).
On each of the footrests of the 4N1, there are footpad straps to keep your feet in place. The 4N1’s footrests have quick-release spring activation. By swinging them back to the side of the 4N1 Electric Walker Wheelchair, you can easily fold the footrests out of the way.
The tires are made from solid polyurethane and rubber, providing a comfortable and pleasant ride with superb grip.
Miracle Mobility 4-in-1 Multifunctional Electric Walker Wheelchair Features
- Portability: The 4N1 quickly folds in 3 seconds and is lightweight for improved portability. Easy to transport in a car, taxi, bus, train, or plane.
- Lightweight Design: The 4-in-1 has a total weight of 38 lbs. when the battery is removed.
- Performance: This multifunctional electric walker wheelchair from Miracle Mobility has a top speed of 3.7 mph and a range of up to 10 miles per charge.
- Battery: The battery is a 24v 10ah FAA-approved lithium-ion battery weighing approximately 3 pounds.
- Storage: The Miracle Mobility 4N1 comes standard with a large front canvas storage basket with a zipper.
- Comfort: 220 lb. maximum weight capacity and 17-inch-wide folding seat. Easy-to-grip adjustment knob.
- Safety: Solid polyurethane and rubber, flat-free tires provide exceptional traction and prevent punctures.
The Bottom Line
The Miracle Mobility 4N1 is revolutionary, packing 4 key features in one lightweight and portable device. It’s a power wheelchair, a power-assisted transport chair, a lightweight transport chair, and a manual walker. The 4N1 allows the caregiver to push the rider or you can drive on your own using a joystick.
- Frame: 2 years
- Motor: 1 year
- Parts: 1 year
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Weight Capacity:||220 lbs|
|Total Weight:||41 lbs (with the battery)|
|Total Weight:||39 lbs (without the battery)|
|Top Speed:||2.5 mph|
|Battery Type:||Lithium-ion (24.2V 10Ah)|
|Charging Time:||4-6 hrs|
|Drive Range:||up to 10 miles|
|Seating Width:||17.75″ x 11.5″ D|
|Unfolded Dimensions:||39″ L x 31″ H x 25″ W|
|Folded Dimensions:||27″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W|
|Tire Size:||Front – 8″| Rear – 8″|
|Warranty:||2 yrs (Frame); 1 yrs (Motor), and 1 yr (Parts)|