- Disassembles quickly and easily
- Heaviest piece weighs 39 lb. when disassembled
- Whole unit weighs only 58 lb. with batteries removed
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 15-mile driving range
- 4.25 mph top speed
- 53.75” turning radius
About the Drive Scout 4-Wheel Scooter
The Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter 4 Wheel is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble. This transportable scooter provides exceptional value for the price, offering a number of popular features – such as a quick-connect battery and delta-style tiller – in one convenient package. The Scout 4-Wheel Scooter provides excellent stability on outdoor terrain, making it a great choice for users who are looking to drive around the neighborhood or go on longer excursions farther from home.
The Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Scooter disassembles into five pieces that can be easily loaded into your car, truck, or van. It also features an adjustable tiller, plastic carry basket, black wheel rims, and color-through panels that hide scuffs and scratches.
Drive Scout 4-Wheel Scooter Key Features
- Portability: The Drive Medical Scout Scooter is exceptionally portable. It easily breaks down into five separate pieces – the heaviest of which weighs only 39 pounds – for transportation and storage.
- Lightweight: The lightweight design of the Drive Scout 4-Wheel Scooter is one of its defining features. Weighing in at only 58 pounds when the batteries have been removed, this is one of the lightest travel mobility scooters on the market today.
- Stability: 4-Wheel design provides improved safety and stability over the 3-Wheel version, especially when driving on bumpy or hilly outdoor terrain.
- Maneuverability: Narrow width of 21.5” allows the scooter to fit through most interior and exterior doorways.
- Performance: Driving range of either 9 miles or 15 miles per charge depending on the battery pack you choose. Top speed of 4.25 mph. Maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. 2.5″ ground clearance allows you to travel over door thresholds and other small obstacles.
- Comfort: Comes with a padded seat, armrests, and fold-down back rest. Delta tiller is easily adjustable and can be set to the user’s preferred angle and height.
- Controls: The Drive Scout Scooter has an ergonomic throttle control for added safety and comfort.
- Safety Features: Comes standard with flat-free tires and anti-tip wheels at the rear of the scooter.
- Batteries: The Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Scooter 4-Wheel has two battery options available: two 12AH batteries or two 20AH batteries. These quick-connect batteries can be easily attached or detached, making them perfect for users who will be frequently transporting their scooter.
- Customization: Adjustable seat and armrests. Available with either red or blue interchangeable color panels. Choose the color that suits you best!
- Storage: Large, plastic basket is attached to the front of the mobility scooter. Great for carrying a purse, backpack, bag, or other personal items. Additional add-on storage accessories can be purchased separately.
The Bottom Line
The portable design of the Drive Medical 4-Wheel Scout Compact Travel Scooter makes it the perfect companion when you’re shopping at the mall or going on vacation with the family. This lightweight and reasonably priced mobility scooter is ideal for any user who needs a reliable device to support their everyday life.
Easy disassembly, excellent maneuverability, and solid performance make the Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter 4 Wheel one of the most popular scooters on the market today.
- Lifetime: Frame
- 2 Years: Electronic Controller & Drive Train
- 1 Year: Batteries
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Anti Tip Wheels:||Yes|
|Batteries:||2 x 12V 12AH or 2 x 12V 20AH|
|Battery Weight:||20 lbs|
|Climbing Angle:||6 degrees|
|Drive Range:||9 miles|
|Front Wheels:||8″ x 2″ Flat Free|
|Heaviest Piece:||39 lbs|
|Motor:||24V x 270W x 4700rpm|
|Overall Product Height:||35″|
|Overall Product Width:||21.5″|
|Primary Product Color:||Red|
|Primary Product Material:||Steel|
|Product Weight (without Batteries):||58 lbs|
|Rear Wheels:||8″ x 2″ Flat Free|
|Seat To Floor Height:||17″-19″|
|Seat Weight:||16 lbs|
|Shipping Delays:||Estimated shipping 2023|
|Top Speed:||4.25 mph|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery|