- Disassembles quickly and easily
- Heaviest piece weighs 29 lb. when disassembled
- Whole unit weighs only 49 lb. with batteries removed
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 9-mile driving range
- 4.25 mph top speed
- 45.5” turning radius
About the Drive Scout Scooter
The Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter 3 Wheel is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble. This transportable scooter provides exceptional value for the price, offering a number of popular features – such as a quick-connect battery and delta-style tiller – in one convenient package. The 3-Wheel Drive Scout Scooter has a tighter turning radius than the 4-wheel model, making it a great choice for users who will need to navigate narrow indoor spaces at home or in their workplace.
The Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Scooter disassembles into five pieces that can be easily loaded into your car, truck, or van. It also features an adjustable tiller, plastic carry basket, black wheel rims, and color-through panels that hide scuffs and scratches.
Drive Scout 3-Wheel Scooter Key Features
- Portability: The Drive Medical Scout Scooter is exceptionally portable. It easily breaks down into five separate pieces – the heaviest of which weighs only 29 pounds – for transportation and storage.
- Lightweight: The lightweight design of the Drive Scout 3-Wheel Scooter is one of its defining features. Weighing in at only 49 pounds when the batteries have been removed, this is one of the lightest travel mobility scooters on the market today.
- Maneuverability: 45.5” turning radius provides greater maneuverability than the 4-wheel model. Narrow width of 21.5” allows the scooter to fit through most interior and exterior doorways.
- Performance: Driving range of 9 miles per charge. Top speed of 4.25 mph. Maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. 2.5″ ground clearance allows you to travel over door thresholds and other small obstacles.
- Comfort: Comes with a padded seat, armrests, and fold-down back rest. Delta tiller is easily adjustable and can be set to the user’s preferred angle and height.
- Controls: The Drive Scout Scooter has an ergonomic throttle control for added safety and comfort.
- Safety Features: Comes standard with flat-free tires and anti-tip wheels at the rear of the scooter.
- Batteries: The Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Scooter is powered by two 12AH batteries. These quick-connect batteries can be easily attached or detached, making them perfect for users who will be frequently transporting their scooter.
- Customization: Adjustable seat and armrests. Available with either red or blue interchangeable color panels. Choose the color that suits you best!
- Storage: Large, plastic basket is attached to the front of the mobility scooter. Great for carrying a purse, backpack, bag, or other personal items. Additional add-on storage accessories can be purchased separately.
The Bottom Line
The portable design of the Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Scooter makes it the perfect companion when you’re shopping at the mall or going on vacation with the family. This lightweight and reasonably priced mobility scooter is ideal for any user who needs a reliable device to support their everyday life.
Easy disassembly, excellent maneuverability, and solid performance make the Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter 3 Wheel one of the most popular scooters on the market today.
- Lifetime: Frame
- 2 Years: Electronic Controller & Drive Train
- 1 Year: Batteries
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Batteries (Pair):||12 V x 12 AH|
|Battery Weight (Pair):||20 lbs|
|Drive Range:||9 miles|
|Front Wheels:||8″ x 2″ Flat-free|
|Heaviest Piece Weight (Front):||29 lbs|
|Motor:||24V x 270W x 4700 rpm|
|Overall Product Width:||20.5″|
|Product Weight (without Batteries):||49 lbs|
|Rear Wheels:||8″ x 2″ Flat-free|
|Seat Dimensions:||16.5″ W x 16″ D|
|Seat Weight:||16 lbs|
|Shipping Delays:||Estimated shipping 2023|
|Top Speed:||4.25 mph|
|Warranty:||Lifetime – Frame24 months – Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components12 months – Batteries|